Monday, December 13, 2004

Psych Day

Everything today happened during Psychology. We were discussing the bipolar disorder and what Mania was. Ms. Guerra explained that it was when people were overly happy and doing a bunch of weird things. Daniel adds "that means humping anything that moves." Can't you just see maniac people trying to do a bunch of odd things? Daniel surely can. And well, Guerra stares unapprovingly at Daniel when she suddenly hears Tiny laughing. Yeah, he was laughing at that... Ms. Guerra goes out and says what we were all thinking: "Guillermo, what are you ten?" In his mind he is...

Tiny was on a roll today. First he stated in this very weird voice (can't describe it to you, but I can tell you it just wasn't Tiny) that identical twins were unfortunate. "Poor identical twins, they're always being used in experiments." Can't you just see them being kept in a cage when they're being tested for all these weird things they use identical twins to test? Cruel, but then again, they do it with animals, why not identical twins? Ms. Guerra responded that although they did have to go through many things, they did get well paid by the universities. All Ms. Guerra ever things about is the money... (I know, I'm thinking it too, but I can't write it down because it would get me into trouble).

For the hat-trick Tiny very wisely stated that you cannot rape a dead person, as it is not going against the deceased's will. Well, are they allowing it? Do you think they would've liked some odd bloke to have sex with them? I know I wouldn't, so as far as I'm concerned if you shag a dead body not only are you committing rape, but you should also seek some help fast.

To top it all off, Rodrigo was kicked out of the class. He corrected Tiny on something (yeah, as you guessed I wasn't paying attention) and Ms. Guerra snapped at him because he was interrupting. "but I'm not interrupting!" Rodrigo interrupted. "Yes you are..." "No, I'm not!" so then Ms. Guerra got really annoyed with the Brazilian and they exchanged some words before the unthinkable happened: "Ms. Guerra, you're acting like Ms. Debrise"... Ms. Guerra didn't hesitate for a second before she kicked him out of the room... me wonders why such the violent behavior.