Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Ercole el Negro

Nothing much of occurence today even though we had double period Psychology. Tiny had a couple of boo-boo's in his presentation but nothing much to note.

Ercole received a letter from Xavier University. Yeah, they said that they had received his application... but wait up, he didn't send one! How messed up are these people!? Unless somebody sent in for Ercole without him knowing... but that's a different story, if you're interested in this conspiracy theory go talk to Mr. Liebertz, I'm sure he'll be interested to hear it. Anyway, that's not it, in that same letter they say that they're interested to help people like him, you know, people of color. Now THAT'S hilarious... if Ercole is anything then it's colorless! Now that's a pifia, man. So now you know, don't apply to Xavier University because they might accept somebody that didn't send an application.

I don't want any trouble with Xavier University. If you're going to reject me because of this then please let me know and I'll take it down. Oh, wait up, I'm not applying there... nevermind then!

Old Fun

Continuing from yesterday, I'll keep on showing you the ways of pronounciation. Here are the Calabria masterclasses. When you're going to say a word that starts with the letter "G", you pronounce it as if it were a "Y", therefore creating the right sound of the word (the way it was intended to be, not the disfunctional way that it turned out to be). Here's an example: Hi, I'm Yames, I come from Yermany but I arrived in the US to study at Yioryia tech.